Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

My First Post at The 36th Avenue!

Tropical Spinach Salad w/Sweet Lime Vinaigrette - I'm over at The 36th Avenue sharing this recipe today!


Hey Everyone.....guess what!? It's Friday!! I am so excited to enjoy a beautiful Father's Day weekend and hopefully plant our garden! What do you have planned? I'm also excited because today my first contributor post is up over at The 36th Avenue! I am so excited to be working with Desiree and contributing to her lovely blog. I'd love for you to stop by and say hello to me over there - I'm sharing the recipe for this Tropical Spinach Salad w/ Sweet Lime Vinaigrette! A new summer favorite!

Also, don't forget to enter to win a $100 Target Gift Card in my Summer Fun Giveaway, going on now! (Click the logo for details!)


I'll be back here later with another yummy summer salad....I hope to see you then!




Thanks for taking a peek inside my Lemon Tree Dwelling....
I hope you feel right at home!
-Cathy

1 comment :

  1. I love a good, fresh Summer salad and this one looks delicious! I MUST make that lime dressing too - right up my ally as far as my favorite flavors. I think we would be fun meal buddies if we were closer! Oh and Target...I'm with you, can't get out of there without dropping $100 - kudos to whomever can. Guess I better try to win that gift card too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...