Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thursday's Treasures Link Party

Happy Wednesday, everyone! I am SO EXCITED tonight to be joining one of my FAVORITE link parties, Thursday's Treasures, with Christie from Food Done Light and Debi from Recipes For My Boys! Thanks to both of them for the wonderful invitation! 

I don't know about you, but I am loving this beautiful fall weather we are having. It is warm enough to enjoy being outside, but the leaves are covering the ground and there is just enough chill in the air to let you know that fall is really here! And along with fall comes delicious fall desserts.....which looked so amazing from last week's party that I had a hard time choosing my favorites!

But here they are.....my sweet features from last week!!























Now let’s get this party started:

Rules, yeah, I know.
Link to your original recipe, craft or tip and photo directly, not your blog.
Don’t forget to link back to my post, or blog, with either a text link or our new button, directly on your post or party page. We are sorry but without a link back, you cannot be featured.


Please follow my blog using Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, e-mail, or RSS you get it. Whatever is your favorite way to follow to stay up to date. Please do the same with my lovely co-hosts Debi and Christie. By linking up to this party you are giving permission for us to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Thursday's Treasures and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own..

Share as many recipes as you like just as long as you haven’t shared them here before. The party is open all week.
Please visit others...they appreciate it as much as we do.
Leave a comment; I love when you stop by.
Y'all have a beautiful week. Be good to yourselves and each other.




6 comments :

  1. I was stoked when I saw you were the newest addition to the party, Cathy!! YAY!!! Thank you SO much for featuring my Apple Muffins! You're the best! Coming back soon to check out some links. I was really early today! Have a great week Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all these delicious recipes! I love those apple brownie bites and apple muffins. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you joining the party! Can't wait to see all the wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for hosting. It is the first time that I am joining your party. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, thanks for featuring my cheesecake shooters! I love your blog and everything you make and was so excited to see that you joined the Thursday Treasure party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to "meet" you! Looking forward to looking through your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...