Image Map

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thursday's Treasures Link Party

Hello, Everyone! Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad you joined us for another week of Thursday's Treasures....it was so inspiring to see all your fabulous posts from last week. Can't wait to see what you've been up to since then!

Here at our Lemon Tree Dwelling, we've been focusing on breakfast foods....at my kids' request. I hope you take a moment to check out my latest Harvest Granola recipe - it's sooooo good!!


Okay...now on to the good stuff. This week's FEATURES!















Living the Gourmet - Jelly Doughnut Muffins



I Should Be Mopping The Floor - Fall Home Decor Ideas


Now let’s get this party started:
Rules, yeah, I know.
Link to your original recipe, craft or tip and photo directly, not your blog.
Don’t forget to link back to my post, or blog, with either a text link or our new button, directly on your post or party page. We are sorry but without a link back, you cannot be featured.

Please follow my blog using Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, e-mail, or RSS you get it. Whatever is your favorite way to follow to stay up to date. Please do the same with my lovely co-hosts Debi and Christie. By linking up to this party you are giving permission for us to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Thursday's Treasures and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own..
Share as many recipes as you like just as long as you haven’t shared them here before. The party is open all week.
Please visit others...they appreciate it as much as we do.
Leave a comment; I love when you stop by.
Y'all have a beautiful week. Be good to yourselves and each other.




3 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting this week, Cathy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Cathy! I hope your week is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the link party, Cathy! Always love stopping by :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...