Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Eve Gender Reveal Party!

A New Year's Eve Gender Reveal Party - such a fun way to bring in the New Year!

It's a GIRL!!!

Yep....that's right! ANOTHER girl! After months of waiting and wondering, we had our ultrasound December 30th and our party on New Year's Eve. We had everyone cast their votes and share their best name ideas.....and then.....we cut the cake!


And the frosting inside was PINK!


It was such a fun way to find out....with all our family and friends there to celebrate with us!

Here are some up close shots of the fun!

The ultrasound pics:
 

Pink, Blue & White Paper Lanterns - one of my favorite decorations for any party!

The New Year's bling:

My simple star garland:

The party beads - pink or blue depending on your vote:

Boy & Girl Name Ideas - you should see what our guests came up with....

The Voting Station - pink for girl, blue for boy: 


Chocolate Covered Pretzels - my favorite!

Team Boy or Team Girl?

 The ribbon streamers:

Our reaction!!

We are going to have a serious houseful with 4 girls.....wish us luck!

Here's to a fabulously PINK 2014!




Thanks for taking a peek inside my Lemon Tree Dwelling....
I hope you feel right at home!

16 comments :

  1. yay!!! congratulations, friend... you're so blessed!!! and what a fun way to share the news... all of the details turned out very cute!!! so happy for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Your party looks like it was an absolute blast :) Happy New Year!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cathy!! The party looks like it was a real hit, I think the chocolate covered pretzels would have been my favorite too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy you are adorable!!! I've been dying to find out if it was pink or blue! YAY for pink! I think girls are absolutely amazing and you know this is true as well! Here's to princess #4! And, here's to chocolate covered pretzels too - my fav!!! :) Yay! When are you due anyway? My Riley's birthday is May 9th! I love me a Spring baby - great time for a baby girl to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The decorations, the food, the guessing, the fun, the guests...It was a great party, Cathy!
    Imagine if you were expecting a boy. He would have three little moms, he would have barrettes in his hair...
    Hmm, ask your brother what it was like. He survived having 3 older sisters. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, congratulations on your baby girl! That is so exciting and what a great way of sharing the news :) All the best to you and your family in 2014 and Happy New Year Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again and I love your party!! PS - better add on a new bathroom :) Have a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!! Looks like you had a great time, best of luck :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, seriously, probably the best new years party ever! Love this idea, the next time I'm pregnant totally gonna do this! Congrats on the baby girl Cathy, such a blessing. Yeah for bows, handbands, and girl time with mommy! :)

    Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another girl!!! Yay!! Congratulations Cathy!!! I'm so happy for you! There's nothing quite like sisters: I love mine to pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! I love your party! When I was expecting our fourth child, and had three sons, I was so anxious to know... Of course, he was a boy. I am a truly blessed mother of four grown sons, and I still adore their father! Blessings to you and your family :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Cathy and family! I absolutely LOVE that you had your gender reveal party on New Year's Eve. Such a beautiful and fun way to start the new year. The details of your party are great--the name board, the voting station, the lanterns, the necklaces... It is all wonderful. I am most interested in the name suggestions as I am a bit of a name nerd :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cathy, congratulations!!! So so happy for you.
    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your little girl! I have my three boys, and I wouldn't trade them, but I sure do love pink! So excited for you, and what a fun way to reveal the gender!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...