Image Map

Friday, May 3, 2013

Mini Pepper Poppers {Preview}

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend. I will be busy at my sister's baby shower tomorrow (yay!!!) and hopefully enjoying some Cinco de Mayo festivities on Sunday....! Speaking of Cinco de Mayo, I have had so much fun sharing some recipes with you this week, and I am back today with one more (not so spicy) one: Sweet Mini Pepper Poppers!


The full post and recipe can be found over at Or So She Says....but I can definitely tell you these are the perfect Cinco de Mayo recipe for anyone who is looking for lots of flavor without lots of heat. I hope you will come on over and check it out!



Thanks for taking a peek inside my Lemon Tree Dwelling...
I hope you feel right at home!
-Cathy

3 comments :

  1. I love those little peppers Cathy! Can't wait to check out this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definetely be checking those out! They look mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these looks ridiculously delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! Your comments make my day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...